Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Why do I feel safer in the city...

My neighbor has admitted that he is an alcoholic and that I look like the only girl he has ever loved...lucky me. Does this make me feel safe, no? Am I happy that he is moving as of Oct. 1?, hell yes!!! Should I have listened to my horoscope that told me "Tonight: Do not be alone"? Yes, I should have. Well, that is what happens. I can travel the entire country and feel perfectly safe even in the freakest of places, but am I feel like I am being watched here at home. So where is my sister....? Now off to give counseling, there's another knock at the door, damn it. Ugh! Sometimes I am too nice. But when someone is crying that they want to leave with peace, what can you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Engine Submission